Beth Waterfall included in the Boston Business Journal's 2018 "40 Under 40" class!
Hello there! I'm Beth, a collaborative leader, educator, creative problem solver, and closet journalist with more than a decade of experience amplifying brands through a well-practiced mix of writing, editing, marketing communications, and client service experiences. And since 2015 I've been advocating, educating and connecting people with information, ideas, colleagues and strategic partners that new businesses need to start and grow in the Massachusetts cannabis industry -- all while developing one of the largest and most comprehensive industry networks.
I believe I was put on this earth to help break the stigma against cannabis and the people who use and work with it.
To help you establish and meet your marketing goals, I combine a sophisticated business perspective developed from working with all levels of professionals in the legal, financial services, non-profit, health care and cannabis industries with my passion for writing to deliver communications solutions and business development plans of the highest quality and effectiveness.
Count on me to excel in the areas of:
- Developing compelling content for internal and external communications
- Corporate identity and brand management
- Executive and staff training
- Cannabis education (community and professional)
- Interim CMO services including budgeting and planning
- Business development coaching and planning
- Connections and referrals to resources locally and nationally
- Identifying errors and risk in corporate communications
- Integrated marketing communications strategy
- Mimicking corporate voices for a variety of media
- Strategic website planning and content development
- Blogging, including Wordpress
- Motivational speaking and education
Additional areas of expertise include: public relations management; inbound marketing; social media content and strategy; event planning and management; research; pipeline management; proposal research and writing; creative direction and graphic design; CRM management; ghostwriting, mentoring; budgeting and forecasting.
Cannabis education and activism, and... writing, blogging, reading, yoga, art, photography, environmentalism, golf, travel, cooking, gardening, interior design, real estate, Cape Cod beaches and boating, painting, puzzles, making jewelry, dining, singing, movies, pets, family, pop culture, social media, fashion, peace and love!
Chief Fun Officer
"Visit Petfinder.com today to meet your new best friend!"