Beth Waterfall included in the Boston Business Journal's 2018 "40 Under 40" class!
Beth Waterfall named one of BostInno's "50 of Fire" for 2019!
Hello there! I'm Beth Waterfall, a collaborative leader, educator, connector and problem solver with more than 15 years of experience amplifying brands through a well-practiced mix of compelling marketing communications and strategic business development strategies. And since 2015 I've been advocating, educating and connecting people with information, ideas, colleagues and strategic partners that new businesses need to start and grow in the cannabis industry -- all while developing one of the largest and most comprehensive industry networks of influencers, thought leaders and clients in Massachusetts and beyond.
I believe I was put on this earth to help break the stigma against cannabis and the people who use and work with it.
I combine my perspective and knowledge from working with all levels of professionals in the cannabis, legal, financial services, non-profit, health care, and hospitality industries with my passion for storytelling and bringing people together to help cannabis-related businesses establish and meet their business development goals. And we have fun doing it!
Count on me to excel in the areas of:
- Identifying and connecting with target demographic to drive sales
- Facilitating strategic relationships and partnerships locally and nationally
- Developing compelling content for internal and external communications
- Interim CMO services including budgeting, planning, hiring and staff development
- Compliance guidance relating to marketing cannabis in Massachusetts per Section 55 of the Acts of 2017
- Corporate identity and brand management
- Event devlopment and management
- Cannabis education (for staff, vendors, community, and executives)
- Business development coaching and planning
- Identifying errors and risk in corporate communications
- Integrated marketing communications strategy, including public relations and social media
- Mimicking corporate voices for a variety of media
- Strategic website planning and content development
- Blog development and writing
- Proposal and RFP research and writing
- Motivational speaking and education
Cannabis education and activism, and... writing, blogging, reading, yoga, art, photography, environmentalism, golf, travel, cooking, gardening, interior design, real estate, Cape Cod beaches and boating, painting, puzzles, making jewelry, dining, singing, movies, pets, family, pop culture, social media, fashion, peace and love!
Chief Fun Officer
"Visit Petfinder.com today to meet your new best friend!"