Beth Waterfall named one of BostInno's "50 on Fire" for 2019!
Hello there! I'm Beth Waterfall, a collaborative leader, educator, connector and problem solver with more than 15 years of experience amplifying brands through a well-practiced mix of compelling marketing communications and strategic business development strategies. And since departing from the traditional corporate world in 2015, I've been advocating, educating, and connecting people with information, ideas, colleagues, and strategic partners they need to start and grow in the cannabis industry -- all while developing one of the largest and most comprehensive industry networks of influencers, thought leaders, mentors, and clients in the Northeast.
I believe I was put on this earth to help break stigma against cannabis and the people who use and work with it... especially us gals!
I combine my perspective and knowledge from working with all levels of professionals in the legal, financial services, non-profit, health care, hospitality, and cannabis industries with my talents for storytelling and bringing people together to help cannabis-related businesses establish and meet their business development goals.
And you better believe I'm also helping them be better corporate citizens in the complex cannabis industry, including serving as chief developer and steward of Diversity and Positive Impact Plans, and sparking advocacy through marketing and communications.
Count on me to excel in the areas of:
- Corporate communications and marketing communications
- Diversity and Positive Impact Plan preparation and stewardship
- Identifying and connecting with target demographic to drive sales
- Celebrity and influencer marketing
- Celebrity and influencer research, negotiations, and onboarding
- Facilitating strategic relationships and partnerships locally and nationally
- Developing compelling content for internal and external communications
- Interim CMO services including budgeting, planning, hiring, and staff
- Marketing and corporate communications SOP development and
- Compliance guidance and trainings relating to cannabis marketing
- Corporate identity and brand management
- Event devlopment and management (in-person and virtual)
- Cannabis education (for staff, vendors, community, and executives)
- Business development coaching and planning
- Identifying errors and risk in corporate communications
- Integrated marketing communications strategy, including public relations and
- Mimicking corporate voices for a variety of media
- Strategic website planning and content development
- Blog development and writing
- Proposal and RFP research and writing
- Motivational speaking and cannabis history education
Chief Fun Officer
"Visit Petfinder.com today to meet your new best friend!"